Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week 8 Reading Reflection

1)      What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?

I liked the part about where to find start-up capital. I did not now there were so many different ways to get sources of capital.
2)      Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
The part about debt financing was a little confusing to me because I don’t know much about the subject.
3)      If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
If I were to launch my business, which sources of financing would be best for me to use at my current age and financial state? If I had a business partner who was in a different place in life (like my parents or something) how would that change your suggestion?
4)      Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?

There is not really anything that I thought the author was wrong about.

No comments:

Post a Comment