Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 7 Reading Reflection

1)      What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
The part about segmentation was a bit confusing to me where it explained how psychographics is used and relied on in marketing but it doesn’t really work
2)      Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
I just didn’t really like how the article was set up, it was a bit wordy in the descriptions at some parts and not very concise. I had a difficult time reading the whole thing.
3)      If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
I don’t really have anything that I would need to the ask the author.
4)      Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with?

There’s not so much anything I disagree with, just when I was read some observation the author stated, I was hoping his explanations would be a bit more clear and to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment