Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 6 Reading Reflection

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
-It was interesting to see how the author was able to confine their ideas into five main forces and how each of these aspects can shape a strategy.

2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
-I did not find any parts that were confusing to me. The author did a good job explain and using solid examples.

3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
-I would ask the author how they came up with the five forces and why these are most relevant.

4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?

-I didn’t find anything that I thought the author was wrong about. It all made sense to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment