Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 9 Reading Reflection

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
There was nothing that really surprised me in this reading. Since I just recently took a class in marketing I was familiar with everything the author said about the marketing concepts for entrepreneurs. It basically summed up a lot of the concepts I learned in that class.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
Again there really was not anything in this chapter that surprised or confused me because it was basically review from other classes I took recently.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
I would probably just ask him what the best marketing strategy would be for my business idea. It's always helpful to get an opinion from someone who is an expert in the area.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I didn't see anything in particular that I disagreed with or thought the author was wrong about in this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment