Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Week 10 Reading Reflection

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
There was not really anything that was different from my expectations or surprising because most things relating to finance are something I know nothing about in the first place.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
All of the parts about finance and accounting and relating to numbers, inventory etc. I do not like or understand finance. I'm not good with numbers and it's always so confusing to me.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
If I could get a breakdown of this material in terms that I could understand or in a way that would be interesting to me that would help. But it's a boring subject matter.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I pretty much know that if I were a business owner, this would be one area of my business operations where I would have to hire someone for help every time because it just does not interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment