Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 15 Reading Reflection

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
I thought it was interesting when the author explains how to make money at the bottom tier of the economic pyramid while raising the living standards of the people who occupy it.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
There was nothing in this reading that was particularly confusing to me. 
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
I would ask Akula what inspired in the most in deciding to start a firm which provides loans to poor women in India.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I don't think there was anything in this article that the author was wrong about.

2 comments:

  1. This offends me as a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and im also a male feminist as I identify myself as a Rastafarian apache helicopter dog mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you dont agree with me You're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have nicely guiding people to start reading, keep posting these type of guidelines. we are an educational consultancy agency and helps students to Study Medicine in Europe

    ReplyDelete