Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 4 Reading Reflection

 The part that stood out most to me was reading about all the different types of entrepreneurs. I never really thought of it that way, that there are specific types. Entrepreneurship is such a broad field, and can be anything from a huge profit maker, to a non-profit service that can change the world. I especially liked the part about social entrepreneurs, introducing change through revolutionary ideas. Reading some of these examples was a bit inspiring. There is so much opportunity for us with an entrepreneur mindset!
There was nothing in this chapter that was necessarily confusing to me, but just a bit eye opening. I’ve found this this subject is interesting to study. I feel inspired with ideas when I think of all the opportunities I could have as an entrepreneur.

No comments:

Post a Comment